Monday 4 March 2013

Italy - Resort Representative

In December 2010 I set off to London with my ski gear pack ready to do my first ski season as a holiday rep. I was so excited! We all flew out to Italy and took a coach to Cervinia where the fun was to start.
We had a week of training before being allocated to a resort. Training looked a bit like this....


and this....


I was given the resort of Passo Tonale along with three other reps and a manger:


This was where I spent Christmas and New Year. I skied... 


snow boarded...



 snow tubed...



 snow shoed...



 skidooed and generally enjoyed myself with a bit of work thrown in.

We did weekly trips to Madona di Campiglio, Folgarida, Marilleva and Verona:


On a day off we got the chance to take a trip to Pejo too:



Later in the season I worked in Canazei for two weeks:


And finally spent the second half of the season in Courmayeur under Mont Blanc or Monte Bianco:


Here we did weekly trips to Pila:


and we got to visit friends in Champoluc...


and Gressoney...



What a winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment