Monday 4 March 2013

The end of uni

My final year of study involved a three month community health centre placement in Glasgow (not the nice part unfortunately) although I did get lucky with finding some nice flat mates during the time I was there.


After my short stint in Glasgow it was back to Aberdeen for a semester before doing another three month placement in Edinburgh over summer where a made some more great friends.


I still had time to go to the Mountain Bike World Cup in Fort William.....


...and T in the Park....


...and my beautiful cousin's wedding.



After this placement I took my final exams in August and then it was time to really get excited :)


One of the first places I went was La Tomatina in Spain:



If you hadn't guessed, it's the tomato throwing festival! It was great!
We also had Grizefest at the pub where I worked:


and of course the annual Lowick Show:


With the relief of finishing uni and being able to go wherever I want the next adventure was to be a ski season.......

No comments:

Post a Comment